The Studiomaster Professional Air Series mixers are the answer for budget-conscious users who refuse
to sacrifice sound quality or reliability. The mixer incorporates a host of input options & one dedicated
on board delay EFX section. This series is designed of great use to both beginners and pros alike.
• Gain control with 3 Band EQ control on each input channel
• Delay EFF on board with individual channel control
• PFL (Cue) Switch with individual channel control
• Main L/R master XLR & Balance ¼ jack output
• Aux send rotary control on all channel
• 8 Segments L/R LED meter for master level
• L/R pan pot and clip LED per channel
• Headphone output control
• 220-240 Volt AC power supply
• Stereo RCA CD input with Control
• AIR 6: Mono 6 Mic XLR + 6 line ¼ TRS jack input, Analogue EFX.
• AIR 8 : Mono 8 Mic XLR + 8 Line ¼ TRS jack input, Analogue EFX.
• AIR 12 : Mono 12 Mic XLR + 12 Line ¼ TRS jack input, Analogue EFX.